This policy together with any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis of:
- What personal data we collect and why
- What we do with your personal data
- How we secure your personal data
- How you can change or delete your personal data
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices your personal data and how we will treat it.
‘Site’ - means the public area of zoeashbrook.com.
‘User’ - means a person who is using our Site.
‘Personal Data’ - means any information that can personally identify an individual.
What Information We Collect
‘User-Provided’ Information - Personal data is any form of information that can identify an individual for example, name, e-mail address, mailing address, or billing information. Examples of when this information may be provided include, but are not limited to, when you contact us using our Contact form and subscribe to our newsletter.
‘Automatically Collected’ Information - If you use our Site we may automatically collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. We achieve this by using cookies and other forms of technology. All of the information that is automatically collected is statistical data about our Users browsing actions and patterns.
How We Use The Information Collected
We use the information that we collect in a variety of ways during the provision of our services and operation of our business, including the following:
We may use the information we collect from you when you use our contact us form or sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
If you do not wish to be contacted please email us at: [email protected] or use the Contact Me form on our site.
IP addresses and cookies
We use the following cookies
- Analytical / performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
They help us to improve our Site. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. You can find out more information about cookies by visiting https://cookiesandyou.com/
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy and cookie settings.
If you follow a link from our website, product or service to another site or service, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites or services.
How we store the information we collect
This website is built and hosted by https://www.create.net who are fully GDPR compliant. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. Suitable physical, and electronic measures are in place to safeguard and secure collected Data. Our Site and Service have Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption present amongst other general security measures such as firewalls and password protection to certain areas and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We will, to the best of our knowledge, not process, store or transfer any data to any service that does not comply with the GDPR or have adequate security measures in place to protect your personal data.
Disclosure of information
We will only disclose your information to any third-parties as detailed in this Policy and under the following circumstances:
- third parties which supply services to us or which process information on our behalf (for example, payment providers and website hosts where relevant).
- we will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
Access to your information and your rights
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Under the GDPR you have several rights in relation to your personal data which include:
- The right of access - you have the right to know exactly what information we hold about you and how we process it.
- The right of rectification - you have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten - You have the right to have your personal data removed or deleted without a specific reason for doing so. This is also known as ‘the right to erasure’.
- The right to restrict processing - an individual's right to block or suppress processing of their personal data. You have the right to block your personal data from being processed.
- The right to data portability - you have the right to request the personal data we hold about you for your own use.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in accordance with the GDPR, please contact us with the specific requestThe action taken will be free of charge, provided in an easily accessible format (if applicable) and actioned within 30 days, where possible.
If you have concerns about the way we handle your personal data, you can contact us at [email protected] and we will investigate accordingly.
We collect your name and email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Email us at: [email protected]
Alternatively, you can use the Contact Us page on our site.
Last edited: 07/06/2018